This series of short videos featuring excerpts from a presentation at the Strategic HCP Partnership Summit is based on our Medical Minds team experience working with hundreds of opinion leaders in almost every disease category.
In the first 3 segments we talk about strategies for engaging with opinion leaders and building long-term relationships. In the final two segments of our series of short videos we focus on our six steps for successful advisory boards as well as real-life case studies illustrating common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
1. Strategies for Engaging With Opinion Leaders:
Strategies across the product life cycle from development through commercialization.
2. What do Opinion Leaders Say About Industry?
A series of quotes illustrating perspectives from healthcare professionals.
3. Strategic Planning in Opinion Leader Relationships:
Long-term strategies that keep the end in mind and reach all target audiences.
4. Six Steps for Successful Advisory Boards:
Our roadmap for the best outcomes.
5. Advisory Board Case Studies: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly:
Real-life case studies illustrating common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Need to develop your opinion leader strategy?