Contents of this whitepaper
From development through prelaunch and commercialization, a Foundational Slide Library is a living document that supports a common language and consistent communication throughout the product’s life cycle.
The first requirement in developing a Foundational Slide Library is to listen to your audience. If you create it internally without input from your audience of KOLs, patients, pharmacists, community physicians, and so on, you are only thinking in an echo chamber. Sometimes clients ask us to work with them to create separate presentations on different medical topics: Without the slide library, the process doesn’t support consistent communication and doesn’t include input from the target audience.
- What Is A Foundational Slide Library?
- What Are The Typical Elements Of A Foundational Slide Library?
- What Are The Uses For A Foundational Slide Library?
- How To Develop A Foundational Slide Library.
- Typical Process: KOL-Driven Educational Initiatives.